Brand Your Website for Ski Events with SkiSignup
Did you know that you can use the alternate URL of SkiSignup.com for your event? No extra steps are required: with our Single Sign On System for multiple brands, the race you create can be accessed from either RunSignup.com/MyRace or SkiSignup.com/MyRace. The functionality is the same, but the branding is perfect for your event.
Technology for Ski Events…
RunSignup makes event registration easy, sure. But we’re also here with free technology to help you manage your event business and race operations from conception to execution. All ski events include:
Key Features for Ski Events
On-site logistics are key for any ski event. Make the experience seamless with the RunSignup RaceDay Suite, including:
- Bib Management with flexible options to assign your bibs at registration, import your bib numbers, or allow for dynamic bib assignment on-site
- On-Site Registration makes it simple maximize participation with a streamlined process for race day registrations
- RaceDay CheckIn App eliminates lines and ensures speedy check-in of all your participants.
Increase revenue and build your brand with merch for your event.
- Offer giveaways (like t-shirts) with option selection (like size) and integrated inventory management and a giveaway estimator tool
- Sell upgrades and premium merch through add-on items suggested in registration
- Create a store for merchandise you want to sell during and outside of registration
RunSignup has robust waiver options to ensure you (and your venue) are protected.
- Select your criteria for signing, including everything from a simply checkbox to entering a full name and date of birth.
- Opt to require each registrant to sign their own waiver and send via email if the person completing registration is not the registrant
- Add and require multiple waivers to cover your organization, your venue, and any other parties that require their own waiver
- View time-stamped waiver versions to verify signing.
US Ski & Snowboard Association Integration
Need to validate US Ski & Snowboard Association Membership? We can automate that.
- Ask registrants to provide their USSA Membership number during registration
- Invalid number formats (I.E. incorrect length of number) will be rejected for correction
- Numbers that appear valid will be accepted and a report is generated to show matches and mismatches for the event director to follow up
Earn more revenue by offering your participants optional protection.
- Enable the ability for participants to purchase insurance during their registration
- All insurance-related participant management (and refunds) are handled by our insurance partner, Protecht Regshield
- Low-cost option for your participants, at 8.1% of the registration fee (just a $2.99 minimum)
- 20% of all insurance premiums are paid to your race, providing a nice
Blogs to Keep Up With…
This is a partner post in conjunction with RaceInsure, a new insurance option by race director and insurance professional Scott Sutter. How often do you think race directors read the fine print of their race insurance policy? With the juggling act that…Read More
One of our Year End Wrap-up Blogs. Others include 2023 Year in Review, 2023 RunSignup Product Recap, 2023 GiveSignup Product Recap, 2023 TicketSignup Product Recap, 2023 Infrastructure Report, 2024 Company Strategy, 2024 RunSignup Roadmap, 2024 GiveSignup Roadmap, 2024 TicketSignup Roadmap. We continue on our path to roll out “Next Gen”…Read More
The Wheeler Mission Drumstick Dash held its 21st event in Indianapolis, Indiana and is known for their Thanksgiving morning event where participants ‘move your feet so others can eat!®’ This year the event used RunSignup’s RaceDay CheckIn app to efficiently process a total of 13,094 participants (12,251 the day before race day and another 843 participants on Thanksgiving race day). Event organizers made full use of technology to deliver a streamlined experience for their participants, including dynamic bib assignments, QR code scanning, RaceDay CheckIn app, and on-site label printing.Read More
It’s the biggest question for any race director: how do runners find my event? Some technology platforms like Eventbrite try to pitch themselves as event marketplaces that people come to seek out events. In reality, runners don’t need another marketplace for events….Read More
Maximize registrations by leaving online registration open until the gun goes off. RunSignup’s on site registration is perfect for a pre-race expo, packet pickup, or anywhere people need to sign up in person or on race day.
Provide efficient paperless race day registration with streamlined registration process while automatically syncing new registration data with the RaceDay CheckIn app and timer scoring software like RaceDay Scoring.Read More
We release an annual RaceTrends Report each winter to provide a thorough assessment of the state of the endurance and fundraising events industry. Today, we have a brief update looking at midyear data to help event organizers better understand the current state of the…Read More
If you’re on the US East Coast, you may be facing health advisories related to Canadian wildfires. But even if you’re not currently impacted by air quality concerns, an emergency preparedness plan can help you deal with whatever issues may arise. We…Read More
Bringing Back a Legendary Course Guy Palmer, Greg Naaco, Peter Frank, Tom Lyons, and other Tamalpa Runners designed the 1998 Tamalpa Headlands 50k that started at Rodeo Beach. Under the stewardship of former Race Directors Diana and Tim Fitzpatrick, the race start…Read More
There are hundreds (ok, thousands) of features in RunSignup for races to take advantage of. However, there are four key features that almost every race could take advantage of to increase revenue. And they are super easy to enable with default settings,…Read More
This is a guest post from Runners for Public Lands. Runners for Public Lands is eager to launch the Race Director Resource Hub to assist event organizers in implementing a sense of belonging, natural history, and environmental stewardship at their events. This…Read More
We are excited to announce two significant advancements for RaceJoy, RunSignup’s race day mobile app. As a RunSignup product designed to elevate the race day experience, RaceJoy now supports Google native maps and stores course routes on Android and Apple phones for offline experiences. In addition, RaceJoy now offers optional Participant Pause feature ideal for lap events with rest times. These innovative additions expand the application of RaceJoy to a broader range of events and further solidify RunSignup’s commitment to providing comprehensive technology solutions to event organizers.Read More
We had the pleasure of sitting down with Amanda Napolitano, the Executive Director of the DONNA Foundation, responsible for overseeing the DONNA Marathon in Jacksonville, Florida. During our conversation, Amanda shared valuable insights into best practices for fundraising events and maximizing the potential of RunSignup’s comprehensive products and features.
In our discussion, Amanda covered a range of topics, including registration, fundraising, RaceDay Checkin app, RaceJoy, and Ticket Signup, to name just a few. She emphasized how these tools can be effectively utilized to enhance the overall experience for participants and race staff. Amanda highlighted that the primary reason they transitioned to RunSignup this year was the seamless integration between registration technology and fundraising features, which proved to be remarkably user-friendly both during setup and for participants.Read More