Technology for Running Stores…
RunSignup makes registration easy, sure. But we’re also here with free technology to help you manage your events and clubs without increasing your overhead.
Key Features for Running Stores
Registration For Events
Provide participants with a speedy and intuitive registration process while collecting all the key data you need.
- Options for simple and advanced registration to manage both simple one-course races and multi-day events with multiple course and registration options
- Reduce customer service inquiries with flexible admin and self-serve participant management options
- Pick the participant fields to require and custom questions to collect custom data
- Process payments quickly and securely
Market your events while keeping your overhead low with a free suite of marketing tools.
- Customize event websites with your branding (not ours) – you can even bring your own subdomain to each event website to tie it back to your store site
- Send unlimited emails to unlimited contacts, both those who are tied to specific events and to cross-promote additional events
- Turn your loyal participants into ambassadors and incentive sharing with an automated referral rewards program
- Understand your results and optimize your spend with the RaceInsights Analytics dashboard
Clubs and Training Programs
Manage your roster and and collect payments for training teams and clubs managed by your store.
- Track and manage your members with custom options for membership dates
- Access comprehensive reporting on your members and financial data
- Cross-promote your races and clubs with automated prompts for race registrants to join your club or training program
- Collect donations for your community partners
- Send automatic renewal reminders to members nearing expiration
Offer a smoother packet pickup for your events and events you host with an intuitive and speedy RaceDay CheckIn App.
- Find and check-in participants in seconds via search or QR Scan
- Easily check in participants who registered together with linked registrations
- View selected giveaway options like T-Shirt Size or color
- Offer packet pickup at multiple locations simultaneously with dynamic bib assignment connected to a label printer to label your bibs in real-time
Register and manage volunteers directly from your race dashboard.
- Organize your volunteer needs with individual volunteer tasks, timeslots, and groupings of tasks into categories
- Optimize your assignments with minimum and maximum numbers of volunteers needed
- Add custom questions with information and waivers from your volunteers
- Easily communicate through free email and automated volunteer lists (and sub-lists by task or category)
- Assign a volunteer coordinator and/or task coordinators to provide limited access to your lead volunteers
Operating a timing company in conjunction with your store? Our RaceDay Suite includes RaceDay Scoring, next-generation scoring software, on-site registration, RaceDay CheckIn, the RaceDay Results platform, and more. Learn how we can support your timing ventures!
All the Latest Blogs on Running Stores
We have a series Customer Case Studies, in which we take your stories and share your challenges and successes as a learning tool for other RunSignup users. This Case Study focuses on how a Running Store, Training Programs, and a Racing Company support each other. Fleet Feet…Read More
At RunSignUp, we’re technology nerds. We love thinking of – and then creating – fancy new features and functionality, but in a vacuum that technology is useless. Andy Harris from Columbus Running Company gave a great presentation at the 2015 RunSignup Race Director/Timer…Read More
At our 2015 RunSignup Race Director/Timer Symposium, Andy Marsh from Playmakers shared his view of the synthesis between Races, Training Programs, and Running Stores: We’ve shared our philosophy of the Running Community before; that the running community is made up of tens…Read More
We had a great 2015 RunSignUp Race Director & Timer Symposium! Below are the presentations that were made on Tuesday. We will be doing videos on the website that you will be able to see here. RunSignUp Symposium Kick-Off and Overview by Bob Bickel:…Read More
We have a series Customer Case Studies, in which we take your stories and share your challenges and successes as a learning tool for other RunSignup users. This Playmakers Case Study focuses on Running Store Race Calendars, registration for Races & Training Teams, and advising local…Read More
We have a series Customer Case Studies, in which we take your stories and share your challenges and successes as a learning tool for other RunSignup users. This Case Study on Gallagher Fitness Resources and ActiveSalem.com focuses on implementing a RunSignup Race Calendar, providing resources to…Read More
We are starting a new series of Customer Case Studies, in which we take your stories and share your challenges and successes as a learning tool for other RunSignUp users. A This Columbus Running Company Case Study focuses on a Bib Assignment…Read More