Technology for Volunteer Managers…
Make volunteer management easy with tools to register volunteers, provide targeted communications, and track volunteers on race day.
Key Features for Volunteer Management
Volunteer Task Management
Organize your volunteer tasks to make it simple for your volunteers to sign up to help.
- Create volunteer tasks and timeslots to identify each of your needs
- Bucket volunteer tasks into categories of similar tasks
- Include specific details (time, place, etc.) for each task and category
- Access direct links to each task to make it easier to direct committed volunteers to the right task to sign up
Empower your volunteer coordinators to do their job by providing them with broad or specific access.
- Add coordinator access on the task or category level to provide them access to the data about the volunteers they are responsible for
- Add access to all volunteer data for via secure access sharing settings
Collect the right information for every volunteer.
- Require (or allow) volunteers to respond to questions in a variety of formats, including check box, select menu, time entry, and free form
- Ask specific questions only if the volunteer is signing up for a specific task or tasks
- Include a required volunteer waiver during registration
- Import any additional volunteers into the system
On Volunteer Management
Managing Event Volunteers
Tune in for a look at the free volunteer management platform that’s included within every event dashboard, including task setup, communication tools, and reporting. Then, learn how to track the status of your volunteers on race day with volunteer check-in within the RaceDay CheckIn App.
RaceDay CheckIn App with Volunteers
In this webinar, Crisp provides an overview of the RaceDay CheckIn app for efficient processing of participants and volunteers. This session covers the available features and will walk through the specific steps to take to set up the custom settings for your event, including how to check in volunteers.
Send targeted communications to your volunteers.
- Provide email access to your volunteer coordinators to allow them to contact their team directly from your dashboard
- Default lists are automatically created to make it simple to email all volunteers or only volunteers assigned to specific tasks or categories
- Send notifications to volunteer coordinators when new volunteer registrations come in to ensure faster follow-ups
RaceDay CheckIn For Volunteers
Track your on-site volunteers with volunteer check-in from the RaceDay CheckIn App.
- Make it easy for your volunteer coordinator(s) to check-in volunteers from the same (free) RaceDay CheckIn app you use for participants
- Keep volunteer coordinators informed with quick access to see which volunteers have (or have not) checked in
Track all your volunteer signups in summary or in detail.
- View and download full volunteer reports, including communication information, task assignments, and question responses
- Instantly access a visual summary report tracking which tasks have met their minimum number of volunteers, are fully staffed, or still have need
All the Latest Blogs on Volunteer Management
You can now easily email past volunteers with the addition of the Past Volunteer Recipient list. We have also made an update so that you can email all current volunteers until the race renews, at which time they will become past volunteers…Read More
Email V2 streamlines your volunteer communications with a system recipient list for Volunteers and volunteer replacement tags to include custom data for: These replacement tags make it easy and simple to communicate with your Volunteers, as well as include Volunteer calls to…Read More
Our Volunteer system and Voucher capability might be the perfect combo for many events looking for ways to reward their volunteers. This is especially convenient for race management companies who have multiple events each year and you may reward a volunteer with…Read More
Join us for this recorded webinar where Crisp provides an overview of the RaceDay CheckIn app for efficient processing of participants and volunteers. This session will cover the available features and will walk through the specific steps to take to set up…Read More
Volunteers are the backbone of events. Join us for a look at the free volunteer management platform that’s included within every event dashboard, including task setup, communication tools, and reporting. Then, learn how to track the status of your volunteers on race…Read More
Volunteer Check-In Now Available RaceDay CheckIn App Now for Volunteers GiveSignup | RunSignup announces the launch of its volunteer check-in capability as part of its volunteer management capabilities. Event organizers are now able to efficiently monitor their volunteer staff ‘s arrival and…Read More
Want to learn about the new Volunteer Check-In feature now available in the RaceDay CheckIn app? Event directors and timers can efficiently manage their volunteer resources by applying the volunteer check-in function and are able to set volunteer types such as Medical,…Read More
Chuck Spear, Registration Director and Volunteer Coordinator for RunVermont, helps organize four races per year. The most notable of these races is the Vermont City Marathon, which happens to be the largest marathon relay in the country. Over 1,500 relay participants and nearly…Read More
We have added the ability to customize which fields are required for volunteer and club registration. Before these settings were set at the race level and they could not be customized for volunteers or clubs only. Here are the steps to customize…Read More
Volunteer Comments is an alternative to Volunteer Questions, and gives the race the option to have volunteers populate the Volunteer Notes field during volunteer registration. The race can turn it on in Volunteer Setup then the volunteer will see this: and when…Read More
Some races have large lists of Volunteer Tasks (some even have hundreds). We have implemented the same drag and drop reordering capability we have on content and menu pages. The option is at the bottom of the Volunteer Task page: After you…Read More