TicketSignup for RunSignup Users
TicketSignup is a purpose-built ticketing platform for simple and complex ticket events. For RunSignup users, TicketSignup has the benefit of being built on RunSignup’s reliable and secure technology core. Both platforms share free email, free event websites, free marketing tools, and easy-to-use Event Day Apps. Key advantages of TicketSignup include:
- Use the same RunSignup login across all RunSignup & TicketSignup events
- Use the same payment account across your events (or option to support multiple payment accounts per legal entity)
- Free for the event organizer with the same processing fees as RunSignup and the same per-cart pricing
- Volume pricing available for partners with more than 5,000 registrations and tickets (combined).
Tickets vs Registration?
Ticketing and registration have similarities, but they aren’t the same.
Registration is about PEOPLE
Registrations focus on each individual because of downstream activities like bib assignment and timing.
- Login required to facilitate participant management options.
- Requires personal information for each participant
- Limited dates and options for each race
- May include team options and peer-to-peer fundraising.
Ticketing is about TICKETS
Ticketing focuses only on the ticket purchase, with individual information typically less important.
- No login required, with necessary ticket management options via email
- Less information needed, or information needed only for the ticket purchaser
- May include multiday options with many timeslots
- Speed and efficiency are prioritized, with simple bulk purchasing
See How RunSignup Customers Are Using TicketSignup
Key Features of TicketSignup
Take advantage of the moment of interest and get ticket purchasers through your checkout in minutes (or seconds).
- Payment made easy with scan your credit card and Apple Pay options
- No login required and all ticket management options available via email
- Mobile optimized purchase path
- Fast checkout purchase page with no required billing address to complete
Keep your purchase path simple and intuitive while collecting all the information you need. Options include:
- Collect basic information for each attendee or for ticket purchaser only
- Add custom questions for any needed data
- Ask for size information for any promotional giveaways
- Require agreement on any waivers or refund policies
Free Marketing Tools
Attract new attendees and communicate clearly with a free event website, free email marketing, and integrated promotion tools. Options include:
- Free email with unlimited contacts and sends
- Free custom website (branded for you)
- Automated referral rewards to encourage sharing
- Social media pixels to track returns
Multi-Day and Timed Entry…
Manage your flow of attendees with flexible options for multi-day and timed entry events. Options include:
- Ticket grouping for easy view of available tickets
- Calendar view of dates with available tickets
- Event caps for each timeslot, each day, or across all days and times
- Ticket transfer self-serve (for free or for a fee)
All the Latest Blogs on Ticket Events
RunSignup does internal Company Calls every few weeks with a rotation of departments giving updates. Recently, we did received an update from the EventDay development team on completed advancements and plans for 2024. The team focuses on EventDay products such as RaceDay Scoring, RaceDay CheckIn app, RaceJoy, Mobile Timing App, and TicketSignup App. They also complete the integration with technology partners like Race Result and MYLAPS. We thought it would be interesting for our customers to see the continuous focus on progress the team demonstrates.Read More
We are very excited to cheer on Jessie Diggins and Team USA at the COOP FIS Cross Country World Cup Minneapolis this weekend. For the first time in twenty years, a XC Ski World Cup comes to the US. We are even…Read More
Watch this video for Bob Bickel’s insights into RunSignup’s strategy to help timers provide foundational technology for race events. In the fast-paced world of event management, where every second counts, leveraging cutting-edge technology is the key to success.Read More
We’re happy to announce the latest version of the Tickets App, which focuses on improving the experience of users who offer Standalone Store Items, Store Item Fulfillment, and more! Feature Updates Standalone Store Purchases are now displayed in the list of Purchases…Read More
Last week, we hosted a webinar on how RunSignup customers can use TicketSignup to increase revenue and boost their business. At Roadshows and in conversations with customers, we frequently find that customers are already working with or adjacent to ticketed events and…Read More
See Beta Announcement with full feature list here, and Jonathan’s sneak peek video set here. In March Jonathan Farrell attended the Road Runners of America Conference to give an early preview of our next gen Membership System. Jonathan is the brilliant lead…Read More
Feature Updates Added a “Camera Scan” Lookup Method. This will make it so that the camera is brought up instead of the Ticket list, ready to scan a QR code to lookup a Ticket/Purchase/Store Purchase. This is found under Configuration/My Device Settings…Read More
Using TicketSignup to Add Tickets to Race Related Events Timers have an opportunity to easily add ticket revenue to their business with minimal effort using RunSignup’s TicketSignup technology. Most events timers are already working with offer other types of events that use…Read More
Events can now offer spectator tickets with RunSignup’s TicketSignup technology. Timers and event organizers are able to use TicketSignup to sell tickets to spectators for track meets, cross country, and other sporting events like lacrosse tournaments and baseball games. TicketSignup leverages RunSignup’s existing technology in the endurance event industry and offers an easy-to-use yet comprehensive ticket platform to enable event organizers to start selling tickets within minutes. Already, meets and tournaments across the country are making full use of RunSignup’s TicketSignup’s free ticket event platform, including its point of sale and check-in app, free web builder and email marketing and communications solution.Read More