Key Registration Features…
Boost Registrations. Easy.
Fast, Accessible Data Collection
At it’s core, RunSignup registration ensures your participants can register fast, and from anywhere, while guaranteeing you get all the information you need for a successful event.
- Mobile friendly registration pathway to accommodate the 70% of race website views and 58% of race registrations that take place on a mobile device
- Saved profile information to speed the registration process for repeat attendees
- Multiple choice and open-ended custom questions to allow you to collect more in-depth participant information
- Options for sensitive data collection
Pricing Tools for Revenue Generation…
Take advantage of RunSignup’s powerful integrated pricing tools that event organizers can use to increase registration and fundraising dollars. Set up your pricing strategies ahead of time and the system does the rest.
- Early-bird discounting with price increases based on date or number of registrations
- Multi-person or team discounting to boost group participation
- Age-based discounts to drive family-friendly events
- Membership and Club Membership discounts to reward specific groups
- Unlimited coupon codes with full race director control over the discount and parameters
- Referral rewards programs to automate refunds for participants who become referrers
Flexible Display Options
Show off your race options with stylized displays of your event options and requirements.
- Create customized event tiles that show off your event branding
- Add event highlights that draw attention to special pricing or unique event options
- Offer multi-race or multi-event bundles that allow participants to easily sign up for more than one event or race in a single, simple transaction
- Set participant caps by event or across events and make it easy for participants to understand how many spots remain
Access and Reporting
Share race access with your team and make it easy for multiple people to engage with the event.
- Easy access sharing to provide every team member all the control they need – and none that they don’t
- Timer access to ensure your timer is always ready for race day
- Customizable participant reports with easy filtering and exporting options
- Comprehensive financial reports to keep your accountant happy
More Than Just Registration
RunSignup knows it takes more than just a powerful registration provider to deliver a successful endurance event. We build software and technology that are essential for races to help increase registrations and deliver a memorable race day experience.
- Free custom websites
- Free email solution
- Integrated fundraising tools
- Volunteer management
- Group & team setup
- Experiential RaceDay Tools
- Free RaceDay CheckIn App
- Free photo platform
And so much more!
Every Registration Event Includes…
Registration Event Customer Spotlight
Central Kentucky Race Management a RunSignup Case Study
“The volunteer platform on RunSignup is a valuable asset because it’s a full-time job managing volunteers without it.” Included with every RunSignup account, it allows volunteers to register to help out with your race just like a participant. Race directors can separate volunteer duties by tasks and times, as well as assign task managers for each group of volunteers. CKRM then uses RunSignup’s email platform to communicate important race details to volunteers.
93.3% Increase in Transaction $ from 2018-2019
15.5K Unique Participants Since Starting with RunSignup
$28K Raised for Charity Partners in 2019
Negative Split Productions
RunSignup’s RaceDay Technology Suite helps race directors and timers speed up their race day processes. Tony Sapp from Negative Split Productions uses his RaceDay certification to implement several products from the RaceDay suite, such as automatic bib assignment and RaceDay CheckIn. These applications streamline the check in process on race day to cut down lines.
770+ Registrants for its 3 Extreme Triathlons in 2019
79.6% of it’s Extreme Tri Participants use RaceJoy
Race Day Events
Race Day Events switched to RunSignup at the end of 2014, because it has an easy user interface for participants to register for races, and a more complete back-end with extensive reporting, promotion, and participant management features that seamlessly tie into timing software.
350+ Races a Year
43,000+ Page Views
$31,953 Registrations from Referrals
The Latest Blogs on Registration Events
We introduced a new Race Insurance product that allows races to offer their participants the chance to buy insurance in case they get injured and can not attend the race in June of this year. Adoption has been very rapid, and we…Read More
In the world of race timing, there’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes, especially for those operating in unique and challenging environments. In a recent webinar, Mark Iverson from Skinny Raven, an event timing and production company based in Anchorage, Alaska, shed light on the intricacies of managing events in this frozen corner of the world. From extreme weather conditions to moose encounters, Skinny Raven has faced it all. In this blog post, we’ll dive into the webinar to explore their experiences and the tools used to navigate these challenges.Read More
In March Jonathan Farrell attended the Road Runners of America Conference to give an early preview of our next gen Membership System. Jonathan is the brilliant lead developer for this project, a former running club president, has developed systems for clubs in…Read More
We have added the capability of renewing your virtual race setup. This is part of our overall renewed renewal process. When renewing your race, we will also now copy over all of your past setup information like accepted dates, tally type, goals,…Read More
One of RunSignup’s powerful pricing tools is Multi-Person Pricing, which allows you to offer discounts on registration fees when groups sign up together. This is popular with events that want to offer Family Pricing. You can now add custom wording for Multi-Person…Read More
About the Scout Mountain Ultras Scout Mountain Ultras is an environmental event with a running problem. When race directors Luke & Tanae took over the event in 2011 they were determined to use the event as a way to elevate the environmental…Read More
RaceDay check-in just got even faster. Participants can now add their registration(s) to Apple Wallet. This means that they have their QR codes and registration details easily accessible on their phones. Apple Wallet for RunSignup registration is a new option in confirmation…Read More
We are introducing a powerful new social share option: Click to Text. This is automatically available across race websites, as well as the confirmation page when someone signs up. This incentivizes participants to share (and promote their referral codes) via text immediately…Read More
Maximize registrations by leaving online registration open until the gun goes off. RunSignup’s on site registration is perfect for a pre-race expo, packet pickup, or anywhere people need to sign up in person or on race day.
Provide efficient paperless race day registration with streamlined registration process while automatically syncing new registration data with the RaceDay CheckIn app and timer scoring software like RaceDay Scoring.Read More
We have added another feature as we complete roll out of the new Race Renewal process. Previously in our race renewal, we simply added a year – 365 days. However, this made Saturday events appear on Sunday the following year unless you…Read More
Apple Pay is now available as a payment option when participants sign up on RunSignup, making it even faster and easier to register for events. How impactful is Apple Pay as a fast payment option? Let’s take a look at RunSignup’s Google…Read More