Key Registration Features…
Boost Registrations. Easy.
Fast, Accessible Data Collection
At it’s core, RunSignup registration ensures your participants can register fast, and from anywhere, while guaranteeing you get all the information you need for a successful event.
- Mobile friendly registration pathway to accommodate the 70% of race website views and 58% of race registrations that take place on a mobile device
- Saved profile information to speed the registration process for repeat attendees
- Multiple choice and open-ended custom questions to allow you to collect more in-depth participant information
- Options for sensitive data collection
Pricing Tools for Revenue Generation…
Take advantage of RunSignup’s powerful integrated pricing tools that event organizers can use to increase registration and fundraising dollars. Set up your pricing strategies ahead of time and the system does the rest.
- Early-bird discounting with price increases based on date or number of registrations
- Multi-person or team discounting to boost group participation
- Age-based discounts to drive family-friendly events
- Membership and Club Membership discounts to reward specific groups
- Unlimited coupon codes with full race director control over the discount and parameters
- Referral rewards programs to automate refunds for participants who become referrers
Flexible Display Options
Show off your race options with stylized displays of your event options and requirements.
- Create customized event tiles that show off your event branding
- Add event highlights that draw attention to special pricing or unique event options
- Offer multi-race or multi-event bundles that allow participants to easily sign up for more than one event or race in a single, simple transaction
- Set participant caps by event or across events and make it easy for participants to understand how many spots remain
Access and Reporting
Share race access with your team and make it easy for multiple people to engage with the event.
- Easy access sharing to provide every team member all the control they need – and none that they don’t
- Timer access to ensure your timer is always ready for race day
- Customizable participant reports with easy filtering and exporting options
- Comprehensive financial reports to keep your accountant happy
More Than Just Registration
RunSignup knows it takes more than just a powerful registration provider to deliver a successful endurance event. We build software and technology that are essential for races to help increase registrations and deliver a memorable race day experience.
- Free custom websites
- Free email solution
- Integrated fundraising tools
- Volunteer management
- Group & team setup
- Experiential RaceDay Tools
- Free RaceDay CheckIn App
- Free photo platform
And so much more!
Every Registration Event Includes…
Registration Event Customer Spotlight
Central Kentucky Race Management a RunSignup Case Study
“The volunteer platform on RunSignup is a valuable asset because it’s a full-time job managing volunteers without it.” Included with every RunSignup account, it allows volunteers to register to help out with your race just like a participant. Race directors can separate volunteer duties by tasks and times, as well as assign task managers for each group of volunteers. CKRM then uses RunSignup’s email platform to communicate important race details to volunteers.
93.3% Increase in Transaction $ from 2018-2019
15.5K Unique Participants Since Starting with RunSignup
$28K Raised for Charity Partners in 2019
Negative Split Productions
RunSignup has a collection RaceDay technologies that help race directors and timers speed up their race day processes. Tony Sapp from Negative Split Productions uses his RaceDay certification to implement several products from the RaceDay suite, such as automatic bib assignment and RaceDay CheckIn. These applications streamline the check in process on race day to cut down lines.
770+ Registrants for its 3 Extreme Triathlons in 2019
79.6% of it’s Extreme Tri Participants use RaceJoy
Race Day Events
Race Day Events switched to RunSignup at the end of 2014, because it has an easy user interface for participants to register for races, and a more complete back-end with extensive reporting, promotion, and participant management features that seamlessly tie into timing software.
350+ Races a Year
43,000+ Page Views
$31,953 In Registrations
The Latest Blogs on Registration Events
The Bayshore Marathon in Traverse City, MI opened this morning at 9:00AM. It is a very popular race, and there were a bunch of people ready to sign up when registration opened. And many of them signed up very, very fast – 68 in…Read More
We did a big update on how we handle on-site registration earlier this year as events came back from COVID – see this blog for more complete information. Today, just in time for Thanksgiving, we released the new High Contrast option for On-site…Read More
Supporting Inclusive Experience for Participants We are pleased to announce the new ability for race participants to search for events offering non-binary gender features. RunSignup currently has more than 2,500 events offering a non-binary gender option. This is RunSignup’s latest effort to better support…Read More
UltraRunning Magazine, known as “the voice of the sport” since 1981, has recently completed an integration with the RunSignup Results API to automate the population of results data on their free and open Ultra Results Listing service. UltraRunning Magazine provides race results…Read More
Events are the best way for breweries to increase foot traffic, drive sales, engage with existing customers, and get new people to your brewery. While the beer industry grew just 1% in 2021, the craft brewer industry continues to experience higher growth…Read More
If you have a race that looks like it may be in the path of Hurricane Ian, below are some tips for managing your event in a questionable weather situation. But even if you’re not in Ian’s path – or likely to see…Read More
One of the many FREE tools events using RunSignup can take advantage of is RunSignup’s RaceDay Photo platform. Events can improve the race experience by providing an elevated experience with free photos that are integrated with their personal race results. You can…Read More
We have been doing the race registration market analysis every 6 months for many years. We include a ton of analytical data, and also include our analysis of happenings and directions in the market (of course that analysis is done from our…Read More
We have a great many events that use RunSignup for important causes throughout the nation. When we saw a virtual free event, Finish Eliza’s Run, to respond in a unified indignation to the death of a fellow runner, Eliza “Liza” Fletcher, we…Read More
We continue the series on strategies to Increase Registrations with Pricing strategies by focusing on ways to apply discount incentives to encourage group participation and tap into the social nature that is the foundation of endurance events. This post covers two of…Read More
Below is a recorded webinar on The Advantage of Fundraising. This session offers some valuable information on how fundraising can help increase revenue and registrations and how to take advantage of these tools within your RunSignup dashboard. Specific topics covered include: Below…Read More
RunSignup offers many features and ways in which events can creatively encourage a greater amount of registrations for their upcoming races. This is a first in a series of blog posts to help provide specific methods to increase race registrations through pricing….Read More